Estate Planning: The term ‘Estate Planning’ refers to the process of making a Will as well as executing other important document such as Power of Attorney. In India, Estate planning is amongst most ignored financial planning areas as people hardly think about dying too early and it’s forbidden for the family members to even think of death of the bread winner.
Our Estate Planning services include:
- Will Writing
- Limiting estate taxes by setting up trust accounts in the name of beneficiaries
- Establishing a guardian for living dependents
- Naming an executor of the estate to oversee the terms of the will
- Creating/updating beneficiaries on plans such as life insurance, IRAs etc
- Setting up funeral arrangements
- Establishing annual gifting to reduce the taxable estate
- Setting up durable power of attorney (POA) to direct other assets and investments
Why is Estate planning necessary?
Plain and simple, estate planning helps protect your family in case uncertain and unexpected incidents. Unavailability of Estate Planning or a Will leaves a number of families vulnerable to long and costly legal battles. Estate planning gives peace of mind as it decides who will receive your assets at death.
A proper Estate plan ensures:
- Your final wish-list is confusion and hack free
- Provides a legal guardian of your choice to your children
- Ensures your loved ones are forever protected
- Eliminates conflict among descendants
- Minimizes the taxes and legal expenses
To request a meeting with our expert for your succession planning as an individual or for the family office, write to email@example.com